The CBT-Ka-52 is currently one of the best computer-based training systems as it offers a highly interactive program and enables comprehensive practicing of cockpit procedures, both at standard operation, combat missions and at emergencies.
The CBT Ка-52 includes a program sim to train novice crews for flying and engineering procedures and handle with helicopter systems. The distinctive feature of this CBT Ka-52 is emergency training. The CBT Ka-52 allows getting ready for technical failures and system malfunctions according to Flight Manual, as well as for combat sorties. The CBT assesses trainees’ knowledge and acquired habits on-line in “no-prompt” mode.
The Tchkalov Flight Test Center has recommended the CBT Ka-52 for series production and supplies to RF MoD.
- acquiring theoretical knowledge of the helicopter structure;
- reinforcing theoretical knowledge in operating on-board systems using a program simulator;
- building initial competence and skills in completing combat missions, including those under non-routine flight conditions;
- assessment of competence level.
- acquiring theoretical knowledge of the helicopter equipment functions, components, location and operation principles;
- studying the helicopter equipment adjustment and test procedures;
- studying the helicopter maintenance practices.
- more interactive, dynamic and visually instructive representation of learning materials;
- modeling of MFD electronic indication in program simulators;
- enhanced methodological capabilities in teaching flight operation and maintenance of the helicopter;
- a capability that allows instructors to create their own test quiz databases.