The first volume of a 10-volume Catalogue of Aviation Products & Systems has just been published by the Avialogistics Information Centre. The catalogue was an initiative of the Aircraft Department of RF Ministry of Industry substantiated by a decision #13Р of Russian Aeronautical Agency «Establishment of Aircraft Maintenance & Overhaul Centers». This illustrated catalogue is a reference book on onboard technical systems and ground equipment for all types of post-Soviet aircraft now in operation.
The first volume entitled “Airplanes. Helicopters. Flight Simulators” (Moscow. Aerosphera Publishers Ltd.) specifies civil and military aircraft, robot planes, and flight simulators of Russian and Ukrainian origin (data on over 100 developers, manufactures and maintainers are given in a special chapter of the Catalogue).
CSTS Dinamika is the General Sponsor for the first book.
As a leader among Russian flight simulation companies, CSTS Dinamika introduces a number of our latest products aimed to train both flying crews and maintenance engineers:
- Helicopters full flight sims: Mi-24P; Mi-8/Mi-17;
- Airplanes full flight sims MiG-29; L-39; Su-33;
- part-task sim for the around-the-clock combat helicopter Mi-24PN;
- research sim RRJ (sukhoi Superjet 100);
- part-task sim for external load operator;
- CBT classes for Be-200, Tu-204, IL-96–300, Su-25, etc.