In this issue you will find materials on the following:
- Il 112V part-task trainer prototype: development and functionality for the aircraft designers (articles It’s just the beginning and Il 112V part-task trainer prototype);
- industrial robotic manipulators and their potential for application in simulator motion systems (article What sort of thing is this KUKA?)
- augmented reality technologies and their possible flight training applications (article Augmented everything);
- CSTS Dinamika’s experience in the adoption of the T-FLEX data management system;
- short-stroke motion platforms for flight simulators (article Mini Motion Systems, Maxi Flexibility);
- and many other interesting materials.
Full electronic version of FORUM can be found in our Media Center.