- acquiring theoretical knowledge of the aircraft equipment functions, components, location and operation principles;
- individual or group training sessions with a video projection system;
- automated progress assessment;
- a capability for the instructors to plan the learning process and develop individual tasks;
- automated remote control of the students activities;
- creating and maintenance of the learning progress and results database;
- analysis of results and adjustment of the learning process with consideration of the students individual needs.
The CBT is a part of integrated training aids for the Su24M aircrew and technical personnel of the Navy coast-based assault aviation.
The CBT has successfully passed state testing at the State Flight Testing Center (SFTC) named after V.P. Tchkalov.
The CBT was developed by CSTS Dinamika Ulyanovsk division.