The CBT provides initial, conversion and advanced aircrew training in the following areas:
- exterior and cockpit of the helicopter;
- operational characteristics of the helicopter;
- structure and flight operation of the helicopter;
- structure and operation of the helicopter powerplant;
- structure and operation of the helicopter equipment;
- structure and operation of the helicopter avionics;
- flight manual.
Acquired knowledge of the helicopter flight operation under normal and non-routine conditions is reinforced on a program simulator.
The CBT features a wide range of tools that enable continuous control of the learning process and creating individual learning programs, additional learning materials and test quizzes.
The CBT was developed for joint use with the Mi171 FFS as an integrated training aid to provide a full cycle of theoretical instruction
and practical training for Mi171 aircrews.
The CBT is available in Russian and English.
The CBT was developed by CSTS Dinamika Ulyanovsk division.