FORUM 1(21)/2018 ISSUE
Dinamika is proud to present issue 1(21)/2018 of its corporate magazine FORUM. Besides our latest news, this issue features materials on today's most pressing flight training problems and current S&T industry trends.
Also in this issue of FORUM:
· unique frame structures for simulator motion platforms and visual system modules developed for Dinamika by the Russian company Nanotechnology Center of Composites (NCC): the structures are almost 100% carbon fiber and will be used in our highest-category helicopter simulators;
· MiG‑29B FMS: installation, commissioning and Customer's personnel training;
· conference dedicated to the theoretical and practical issues of Loss of Control In-flight (LOC-I) prevention and Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT) in civil aviation;
· simulation device Desdemona designed by AMST (Austria) to carry out research on spatial awareness and disorientation: the article also features a discussion of some related simulator training issues;
· latest military S&T trends featured in the 2017 edition of the annual I/ITSEC event in Orlando, Florida;
· Dinamika's philanthropy projects in Zhukovsky: see the Sport and business and Culture and business articles.
Please take a look at the full version in the Media Center (in Russian).